Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Determining what language you use
- Determining which pages you will be allowed to see
- Determining which roles you can adopt administrative or user
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.
Our website uses the following cookies:
||This cookie is created by asp.net for anonymousauthentication.
||Google Analytics is used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
|Flash animation is used in the header of this website
||This cookie stores the language of the visitor,
|In a monolingual install like EdwardsDrinks.co.uk this is simply the browser default language, but if the site supports multiple languages then this may be different based on the language selected
|(Created when a user logs in) It is used to enhance the visitor's experience of the website. It the visitor chooses remember me when they log in then this cookie stores the username and password for this site in the cookie.
|This can be removed via the UI or abrowser setting